[SHR-t] navit crashes with Reiseplanner maps while searching for a town

Lars Hennig neo at el-hennig.de
Thu Jan 28 19:12:39 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag 28 Januar 2010 schrieb neo at el-hennig.de:
> The search works with MP maps. I could not test OSM, since I will update
> the map at home later this evening. The search with my current OSM map does
> at least not crash the program. But it does not find the street names
> either.

I downloaded an up-to-date binary OSM map and the search works now. So it
would be great if you could push the new revision to the shr-u build.

One more thing: The search only works when there is no german umlaut in the
name of the city (for OSM maps that is).

--
Lars

 Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology:
   There's always one more bug.