Advanced Geocaching Tool for Linux v.0.5

Johan Kraft johan.kraft at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:52:22 CET 2010

Hi all,

On SHR-testing from 25/1-2010 I get the following error message when
trying to "fetch details" with Advanced Geocaching Tool for Linux
v.0.5.

##################
+ Checking Login status
+ Loaded cookie file
+ Checking if still logged in...
+ Seems as we're still logged in
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/site-python/advancedcaching/simplegui.py", line 941,
in on_download_details_map_clicked
    self.core.on_download_descriptions(self.get_visible_area(), True)
  File "/usr/lib/site-python/advancedcaching/core.py", line 411, in
on_download_descriptions
    self.gui.show_error(e)
  File "/usr/lib/site-python/advancedcaching/simplegui.py", line 1536,
in show_error
    raise errormsg
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

Have I overlooked something obvious? Or is it a bug?

Cheers
Johan