cpu reclocking to 500Mhz, overclocking to 533Mhz, performance tests and bootloader images

Tha_Man jeroenbreg at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 21:23:44 CEST 2010

Hi,
Gennady suggested the same thing, but the 450Mhz-settings fail on kernel
start (see my previous message, I haven't tried the 465 settings). These
settings need a recompiled kernel according to Gennady's first message, did
you recompile your kernel? If not, I'm very curious why it doesn't work for
me! I'm assuming you're running QtMoko v24 as well, either from SD or NAND.

Cheers,
Tha_Man