qtmoko - "Please Wait..."

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Mon Jul 12 09:07:27 CEST 2010

Hi,
I just upgraded to v24 and I keep having the same problem as before.

After boot, I don't get the request for the pin code. The screen
displays a "No network" message and no response to screen touches. I
press the power button to get the shutdown menu. I cancel it and then
the pin code request screen appears. However, I am not able to type
anything and all I see is a "Please Wait..." message.

If I boot the FR with usb cable connected, I get the chance to enter the
pin code.

Can I do something to fix this issue?

Fernando