Glamo slowness question. Glamo transfer speed improvements (+33%). Video sofdecoding playing profile. Glamo dma transfer.

Tha_Man jeroenbreg at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 20:15:45 CEST 2010

Wow, you're doing an awesome job here!! I've tried it on my QtMoko V24
running from NAND and it works great, the interface is noticeably faster and
so is a more intensive program like Navit. Everything seems to work as it
should, suspending and resuming is fine.
As Timo Jyrinki already mentioned, this is just pure performance gain,
superb! I am, however, very much interested in a stable overclock as well
:-) (as suspend and resume don't work on QtMoko v24, as reported in the
other thread)
If there is anything I (we) can help you with or test for you, please me
know.

Cheers,
Tha_Man
--
View this message in context: http://openmoko-public-mailinglists.1958.n2.nabble.com/Glamo-slowness-question-Glamo-transfer-speed-improvements-33-Video-sofdecoding-playing-profile-Glamo-tp5307224p5309500.html