Glamo slowness question. Glamo transfer speed improvements (+33%). Video sofdecoding playing profile. Glamo dma transfer.

ghislain ghislain at basetrend.nl
Tue Jul 20 09:17:53 CEST 2010

I've applied the glamo patch to the qi-bootloader I use for the QtMoko
installer-images. You can download the qi-bootloader here [1].
It replaces the qi.img file in the installer image so you can reflash with
this new bootloader.
It is, of course, also possible to flash this new bootloader using dfu-util

Ghislain
http://www.basetrend.nl BaseTrend  -  http://www.openmobile.nl openmobile.nl

[1] http://www.openmobile.nl/pages/downloads.php#qiglamo
--
View this message in context: http://openmoko-public-mailinglists.1958.n2.nabble.com/Glamo-slowness-question-Glamo-transfer-speed-improvements-33-Video-sofdecoding-playing-profile-Glamo-tp5307224p5315542.html