Some questions to new SHR images (ubifs, gps)

David Garabana david at garabana.com
Fri Jul 23 21:43:06 CEST 2010

O Venres, 23 de Xullo de 2010 21:25:50 Sylvain Paré escribiu:
> I take this thread about GPS to give my feed back too.
>
> >From my personal feedback I will not speak about half a year but since
> >March
>
> or so
> And I do make it works but it takes more time the first time after a fresh
> flashed image PLUS
> the gps is less sensitive like the signal was weak ( It fixes less
> satellites)

Also, with latest images, I cannot get a fix after a suspend.
I have to restart to get a fix again.
I cannot even see "time" on "shr-settings-position"

It's so sad, because gps was the only rock solid funtionality on my Neo since
OM2008 series.
I have used it a lot to map Openstreetmap, but since 2.6.32 kernel update,
it's useless as a gps (unless you doesn't suspend it, but that way battery
doesn't last so much)