Some questions to new SHR images (ubifs, gps)

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 00:50:13 CEST 2010

oh no don't get me wrong : it is not a tangogps issue. I said it was in the
same time that tango droped satellite in view info in
gui (which reinforce the impression of bad gps to the user)
and yes I wanted to make a mail about it since at least two month... :)
But now it is confrimed (by everyone?) it should be taking attention. (I
hope)