add a contact to SIM with FSO2

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:57:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

just a trick for those who want to save a contact to there SIM card :

mdbus2 -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.StoreEntry "contacts" YOURFIRSTSLOT "NAME"
"NUMBER"

you can find your first empty slot with thise one

mdbus2 -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.RetrievePhonebook contacts 0 250

the 250 number should depend of your sim card.

( it is the first number o f the answer to this :
 mdbus2 -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.GetPhonebookInfo contacts
)

There is perhaps a better way to do this but as I know this one I wanted to
share.
CU

Sylvain (aka GarthPS)