[qtmoko v24] terminal-only after flashing

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Fri Jun 11 12:29:41 CEST 2010

Hi All,
Long time I didn't installed QtMoko. Lately, after flashing recent
QtMoko v24 or v23 into NAND I get only terminal with login prompt after
boot. I am also having trouble with reaching FR over ssh.
	With v24 I was able to set up usb0 interface with correct address and
routing, but FR didn't respond to ping/nmap/ssh
	With v23 i get ethX interface with correct address and routing but also
no luck with reaching FR.

Any hints on what to search for next?

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz