[gta02-core] Openmoko Beagle Hybrid

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Jun 16 14:05:41 CEST 2010

Am 16.06.2010 um 13:34 schrieb Al Johnson:

> On Wednesday 16 June 2010, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> Hi Alvaro,

>>> And who's "we", if I may ask ? I had the impression this was only a
>>> few-people project, not sponsored by any means. I doubt any of you have a
>>> pro SMT assembly line.
>>
>> We do not own the assembly line (why should we?).
>
> Many would read your option 3 as saying you have a pro SMT line, although it
> could also mean you have a PCB with components soldered on a pro line.

Anyway, can you please keep focus on the original question (everything else does not bring us forward):

Which option would you prefer?

1. PCB and very special components only (you can go shopping yourself).
2. PCB and complete component set (unsoldered)
3. PCB and components already soldered on a professional SMT line (we
can use one)
4. same as 3 including a Wi2Wi GPS receiver module