Call noise on buzz-fixed freerunner with Qtmoko

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sun Jun 20 20:13:25 CEST 2010

[Peter Mogensen So  20. Juni 2010]:

> Al Johnson wrote:
>
>  > Depending on what NeoControl does my suggestion below may or may not
>  > help.
>
> Well... it did. A bit. But not enough to make people I call happy :(
>
> So, I tried install SHR-unstable from 19th. June on another partition
> and according to a quick test/poll, the sound in the other end is
> crystal clear with SHR.

Well maybe that's due to the fact I beaten and drilled the SHR devels ~496
times to read http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_Freerunner_audio_subsystem and
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_1973_audio_subsystem, and each time
explained additional questions that came up. ;-D
Please note that the setup as suggested 2 posts above is *exactly* according
to the recommended setup procedure in those wiki articles.

cheers
jOERG