SAMSUNG - possible project - help needed

Ivan Perez ivan.perez at keera.es
Tue Jun 29 16:33:41 CEST 2010

I hate being "This guy", but Samsung has poor customer service and
poor phone quality.
At least based on my experience (I've had several Samsung phones).
Also based on my limited
life experience, the product/service reflects the company, poor on the
outside means poor on the inside.
There are several companies I really do not want to work with, and
Samsung is one of them.

Just because they are big and they have money doesn't mean they can
offer something that
I want. Maybe you would like to offer a similar project to some other company.