Patch for libphone-ui [was: fails to call from contacts if phone # contains any non-number?]

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Wed Jun 30 05:03:34 CEST 2010

Hi Fox -- Thank you very much for forwarding and thank you Tom for
reply!  Indeed location felt suboptimal even for me (as I wrote "Also I
am not sure if location of phone # filtering is the best"), but I am
quite ignorant in SHR internal structure, so please take it as my
'excuse' ;)

Just a note: another location for such filtering would be before
matching phone #s from the book with those in call log.

Please let me know if I could be of any help, Tom.  Thanks in advance
for pushing this feature through.

Cheers,
Yarik