Help with buzz fix/SMD soldering in Hamburg, Germany

Jan Girlich vollkorn at cryptobitch.de
Mon Mar 1 18:54:43 CET 2010

Am Freitag, den 26.02.2010, 20:33 +0100 schrieb Christian Weßel:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am living also near Hamburg and I am also looking for contacts and
> help.

I found someone at the Chaos Computer Club chapter in Hamburg who has
experience with SMD soldering and is willing to change the resistor for
me. I also found a dealer in Hamburg selling the resistor I need.

BUT, he never did this form factor 0402 before nor a buzz fix. And I'm
only getting one of two parts needed.

So if you, Christian, or anyone else in or around Hamburg wants some
soldering done on his phone this is the time to speak up and I see what
I can get organized.

Cheers
Jan