launcher pre-release version and help needed with edj

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 05:27:53 CET 2010

Hi,
  I've been trying to use edje for layout in launcher - not with much
success. So, I'm posting the latest ipk with the corresponding gui.c file in
the hope that perhaps someone can help / guide me to using edje the way its
supposed to be used.

 Here are the files
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4668819/shr-launcher_local-r0.4_armv4t.ipk
shr-launcher_local-r0.4_armv4t.ipk  and
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4668819/gui.c gui.c

The following problems are being faced :-
 1. I'm using a swallow object for the wallpaper. Somehow, this leads to the
wallpaper using up only the space used by other widgets
 2. Some objects don't appear on the FR while the desktop version shows them
- like the app button

  Launcher now uses indices for contacts and has a number of improvements
all available with this ipk - but this edj change has slowed me down
drastically.
  Any help is welcome.
Thanks