My surplus FreeRunner score!

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri Mar 5 08:19:08 CET 2010

i'm interessted in maybe 2 of them.. is 850 also possible for europe? really
not shure.. and are you able to send them to switzerland?

greets
Brolin schrieb am Donnerstag 04 März 2010:
Hello FreeRunners,

I just bought the following for 150 USD + UPS Ground shipping to
Washington from SDG Systems in Pennsylvania:

* 5x GTA02A6 (4 GSM 850, 1 GSM 900) with buzzfix
* 5x earphones
* 5x travel cases
* 5x batteries
* 2x or 3x chargers

No MicroSD cards, though, but those are cheap.

The catch?  The FreeRunners were returned by customers because the
microphones do not work.  I still think 30 USD each for handheld
(Debian) Linux computers is an excellent deal, though:  how else can I
buy a handheld Linux computer with so much functionality for only 30
USD?  I can still try using a wired or wireless (Bluetooth) headset
instead of the handset too.

Brolin

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“If you have to ask why, you’re not a member of the intended audience.”
— Bob Zimbinski, <http://webpages.mr.net/bobz/ttyquake/>