[NEW DISTRIBUTION] Announcing NEOPhysis

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Sun Mar 7 13:23:48 CET 2010

Hi Djdas,

Thanks for the new FR software.
I did try it just yet and ran into some problems.
Where am i supposed to put the software? SD card? Nand?  doesn;t matter?
I put it on the Nand and flashed the kernel to Nand as well, but it
doesn't boot at all.

Having a choice is a good thing and if this will be "just a phone" it is
good enough for me.
I have always felt that 56 layers of abstraction before talking to the
hardware is a mixed blessing.
If you want to support different hardware i think it is a must, but if
you want to make bleeding edge software just for the FR it is an overkill.
Just my 2 cents.

Kind regards,
Ed