[NEW DISTRIBUTION] Announcing NEOPhysis

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sun Mar 7 13:28:02 CET 2010

>We started working on it on last September, with the support of the
>Italian Telefoninux.org community, and after 6 months (thursday was
>our half-birthday :P) we want to share the effort of the 6 core
>members of the team with you.

thank you for the announcement. just tested the new image, feels better
then the previous one, faster.

It takes incredible 34 seconds from first PWR press till the home screen
appears with the GSM already registered! I made a test phone call  with
no issues. All functions as announced. The FSO device layer is great for
app integration (GPS).

Petr