[NEW DISTRIBUTION] Announcing NEOPhysis

djdas djdas at djdas.net
Sun Mar 7 17:17:04 CET 2010

Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> djdas <djdas at djdas.net> writes:
>
>> Honestly we didn't try GPRS functions yet, because we focused on the
>> phone part for the Armeniacum release, although oFono team implemented
>> the GPRS functions and the Calypso plugin already works with
>> multiplexing, so I assume there shouldn't be many problems.
>>

> Nothing on calypso is without its problems.

I know :) but oFono guys are very kind and supported us very well on
December so I assume they will if we will ask them on GPRS issues.
I want to be honest and clear on this point: GPRS will be considered
after the basic functionalities of the phone will be complete and stable
so please don't count on it soon :)
Bye :)