Some trickery involved in getting USB Host working on FR?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Mar 8 09:11:12 CET 2010

Hi,

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to get the Freerunner to
work as a USB Host device?  I'd like to use it as the main PC
surrounded by USB devices (USBMIDI cable, Powermate) .. is there some
special cable I need, or is this now all easily handled at the distro
level somehow, and if so: which distro has the easiest-to-use USB Host
capabilities?

Sorry for these dumb questions, btw .. I'm just trying to get my
Freerunner into some useful context in my life, and if I could get it
set up with USB Host capabilities that'd be pretty good right now ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan