Some trickery involved in getting USB Host working on FR?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at
Mon Mar 8 11:13:46 CET 2010

Paul Fertser <fercerpav at> writes:
> you need the "Y-cable". The best option would be to get a suitable USB
> hub and modify it accordingly. For more references see [1] and

If you don't want to modify anything you can buy

which works without any modifications.

also has some more tips.

More information about the community mailing list