Some trickery involved in getting USB Host working on FR?

Brolin Empey brolin at
Mon Mar 8 12:21:50 CET 2010

Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> Paul Fertser<fercerpav at>  writes:
>> you need the "Y-cable". The best option would be to get a suitable USB
>> hub and modify it accordingly. For more references see [1] and
> If you don't want to modify anything you can buy
> which works without any modifications.

I have this dual-power USB hub too and recommend it.  See my photo on 


More information about the community mailing list