[NEW DISTRIBUTION] Announcing NEOPhysis

Aditya Gandhi aditya.g8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 06:58:31 CET 2010

Why don't we really combine all efforts instead of making a huge and heavy
fso which is indeed short of a good phone into something more specific and
quicker.
We are trying to make a desktop out of a phone, we should well concentrate
on speed and reliability of operations we do. I don't think I would like to
use a phone which takes 5 min to boot up, 3 min to start an app and crashes
very frequently. I would love to start from scratch and clean up all the
mess. I don't think these guys have anything against fso but I'm sure they
felt the same as many other Freerunner users.
I don't mean to ridicule your efforts on fso all I want to say is it can be
quicker and better if you don't plan on supporting everything possible
(qt,gtk,enlightenment) & even if you do not everything all together ,
different flavors of fso might help better.
I really wish fso reaches its goal but still while giving usable images as
it goes.