[Shr-User] Maintain(er) OpenMokoProjects [was: Openmoko projects page down]

Toni Mueller support at oeko.net
Sun Mar 14 17:48:30 CET 2010

Hello,

On Thu, 07.01.2010 at 20:46:25 -0300, Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Michael Pilgermann wrote:
> > - for the gforge page itself: I am thankful for all the explainations
> > about responsilities regarding the site; however, nobody has yet came
> > up to say: it is me to deal with these problems.
>
> The implied meaning of these explanations was of course that for any
> prospective volunteer who's good at taming GForge but has kept quiet
> so far because everything seemed to be so well under control, now
> would be an excellent moment to speak up :)

I found this message on om-user when trying to figure out if it was
known that the gforge displays in Portugese or something, instead of
English.

FWIW, I'd like numbers on the operation of this gforge server to see
whether I can sponsor such an effort. So, whoever is responsible atm,
please get in touch with me.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
--Toni++