Comparing A5 and A7 sound settings

Bastian Muck bastian.muck at gmx.de
Mon Mar 15 20:03:45 CET 2010

Am 15.03.2010 08:16, schrieb Dr. Michael Lauer:
> Well, former Openmoko CEO of marketing always said there is one state
> file to rule them all - does that hold no longer?

It was never like this. I always hat do edit the state-files. Even the
micvolume in the state-files in the newest SHR-unstable is much to
loud, so that the person on the other side hears loude noise. When I
turn the micvolume down to 86 then (s)he can hear me good. (I have
Buzz-Fix done by Nikolaus).

Greetungs Bastian

<hns at goldelico.com