AW: Thinking about a german data offer (GPRS) from Klarmobil

Jörg König noisybit at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 18 09:46:15 CET 2010

I'm going to do the same, taking the data Klarmobil offer. It's not the cheapest solution but 49ct/MB is alright in my case.
However, at least I could make it run with FreeRunner.

I also have a SIM card form Alice, but FreeRunner with QtMoko cannot use it. And unfortunately I have no clue whether it's a configuration issue or whether the SIM would work only in the GPRS/UMTS stick that came aside the SIM.

I'll see ... however QtMoko is a good choice! Awesome fast!

Cheers

Joerg