My audio settings

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:56:35 CET 2010

>>> Hi Neil,
>>>
>>> Sorry to hijack the thread, but could you post your tweaked soundconfig on the Wiki?
>>>
>>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_Freerunner_audio_subsystem#Empirical_Data_for_Mic_Settings
>>>
>>> This could help others to find more useable settings for their phone.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Niels.
>>
>> Hi Niels,
>>
>> If you mean me, yes, I'm planning to do this this evening. (Sorry for
>> the delay!)
>
> They're there now.

Hi Neil,

Great! Already noticed your update last night. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Brian, I read you're also using tweaked sound settings on your FR. Could you also share your version, please?

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_Freerunner_audio_subsystem#Empirical_Data_for_Mic_Settings

Thanks.

Niels.