Need caps for bass and recamping reworks party

Martix martix.cz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 15:37:33 CET 2010

Hi,
we are going to have FR rework party on Openmobility [1] on 24 April.
We have enough caps for buzzfixs, but we need some 22uF capacitors for
recamping reworks and 100uF capacitors for bass reworks. We could
purchase caps from reseller, but these caps in small amounts are too
expensive per item. We want to purchase several 22uF and 100uF caps
from Openmoko inc. or individuals, who bought these caps in large
amount, which is usually less expensive per item and could sell these
caps to us.

[1] http://www.openmobility.cz