[hw] bluetooth not working (gta02)

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Mon Mar 29 05:48:48 CEST 2010

 > seems like my bt stopped working. no matter the distro,
 > fso running or not, even turning it on manually i get no device shown.

Did you ever get anywhere with this problem?

I am getting the same symptoms. I have two freerunners both of the same
revision (V5) and it only happens with one of them.  If I swap the SD
card between the two units, the same one still gets the problem. So it
does appear to be a real hardware error. Or else something in the bt
firmware or the NAND that triggers the problem.

I'd be keen to find a solution, if there is one...

Jonathan