Is Neo Freerunner a phone?

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:27:03 CEST 2010

>> I can recomend you android. I was looking for reliable phone, I tried
>> "everything", and my last try - android is total winner. Give it a
>> try.
>
> Can you confirm what freerunner and android versions please

There is an Android build for the Freerunner (GTA02), not for the Neo 1973 (GTA01).

There is a stable release candidate (v0.2 RC1) based on Android Cupcake and there is a build of Android the master branch, which is more experimental.

More info can be found on http://code.google.com/p/android-on-freerunner/

Niels.