Thone 0.5

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:43:05 CEST 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 02:35:25PM +0200, pike wrote:
> Hi
>
> >> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Pike/Thone
> > Haven't tried yet, but from description it looks usefull (I'm using my
> > neo mostly only remotely over ssh connection :)). So I'm already
> > preparing bb recipe for that to put it in shr-u feeds.
>
> That sounds great. Not exactly sure what it means though :-)
> Let me know if you need anything.

I have .ipk now
http://jama.homelinux.org/org.openembedded.shr/all/thone_0.5-r0.4_all.ipk

But it's just "converted tgz->ipk" made by bitbake.

> for example ..  I've put the tarbal up on google code but
> I could put the sources under public svn there if thats
> easier ?

Yeah, would be nice to have it somewhere in tar.gz or svn in form of
just "source" files and simple Makefile which has only target install
which moves "source" files to right target dirs.

BTW: Haven't seen your real name to fill AUTHOR field properly.. but
nick will be enough if it is intentional ;).

Cheers,

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa