QtMoko v22

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Sat May 1 15:32:05 CEST 2010

Feedback for sms.
There are no problems in receving messages (short sms or long sms). The
problem in sending long sms still remains. If the sms is 3 pages long then
an error appears and the recipient receives only 2 parts of 3 of the sms. If
the sms is 2 pages long there is no error and the recipient receives the sms
correctly. But in both cases, after sending the long sms, it seems that
qtmoko has a problem in receving messages (like the missed messages old
problem) and it is necessary to restart qtmoko.
Also another problem that persists from the old versions is that while I'm
writing a message, if I click in a certain point of the text to edit a part
of it, it often happens that the text from that point until the end is
highlighted and to make the text not highlighted I have to move through it
using the arrows of the docked keyboard.