Introducing the Freerunner Navigation Board

Christoph Mair ml at chonyota.net
Sat May 1 16:43:24 CEST 2010

On Saturday 01 May 2010 16:09:05 Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Christoph Mair wrote:
> > we are proud to release a hardware extension for our beloved Freerunner:
> > a navigation board!
>
> Very impressive. Congratulations !
Thank you!

> I guess the next level would be to make a board that fits into one
> of the Embedded Air (tm) pockets also have some RF transceiver ;-)
Well, I've got a lot of other crazy ideas to fill these pockets, I just don't
have enough time to realize them all. I'll try to do a RF transceiver during
this summer (it has been on my list for several month already), so expect the
first prototypes for autumn. Do you have any specific requirements which I
should take into account? :)

Christoph