[shr-u] Re: GSM registration failed

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Mon May 3 19:34:22 CEST 2010

On Mon, 03 May 2010 16:50:24 +0200
Xavier Cremaschi <omega.xavier at gmail.com> (XC) wrote:

>Hi folks,
>I made an upgrade from testing to unstable Saturday in the afternoon,
>and I lost the ability to register on GSM network.
>
>A workaround seems to configure the loglevel in /etc/framework.conf
>from INFO to DEBUG. It works well, but currently my frameworkd.log
>weighs 6.3M and fsodeviced.log 5.5M
>
>They get bigger and bigger... any idea to avoid an incoming
>catastrophe ?

shr-unstable, right? python based FSO doesn't control gsm anymore,
fsogsmd is there for that and in my experience, DEBUG log level is nor
necessary for proper gsm function.

please check that you have fsogsmd installed, ogsmd has disabled=1 in
frameworkd.conf . this is in shr-u by default now.

hth
Petr