GNU/Linux Wrist Watch

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Tue May 4 12:17:35 CEST 2010

Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:

> BUT
>
> the battery life was pathetic, and it was rather clunky looking, and it
> still could not make a telephone call, so it was never produced.
>
> BUT
>
> technology moves forward, and someday.....

Indeed. Some month ago a bought a wrist watch phone for 199 USD just for
the fun of it. It is not terribly clunky, has bluetooth and even a
(video)camera and stereo mp3 player via bluetooth.

But no Linux or any smart Operating system for that matter. :(
But it shows, technology is there. I'm just not the right person for a non
smart phone with limited user interfaces.

Regards
 Tilman Baumann