latest SHR unstable: neo theme not working well, can't close apps anymore, qwo keyboard breaks starter

Bernd Prünster bernd.pruenster at gmail.com
Wed May 5 01:26:42 CEST 2010

Jan Girlich wrote:
> Wooha,
>
> after playing around too much with my installation today I broke it and
> reflashed my Freerunner with the lastest SHR unstable. And am stuck!
> Where do you guys keep up to date regarding the changes in the SHR apps?

i don't... since the switch to fsogsmd+fsotld+etc... my neo is in a
vegetative state
> I installed shr-theme-neo again and noticed that the background and
> symbol font on the starter are black and thus the app names are
> unreadable.
(i'm the author of the neo theme ...at least illume and elm) i dont
bother with illume2 for now
i'm waiting till these issues are ironed out then i'll adapt the
theme... what good does eye candy do when underlaying stuff is broken? :-P

because of the current situation dont expect any theme updates until the
current regressions are ironed out.
you might want to try to switch to illume1 - window management and neo
theme works there (go to illume settings -> [i forgot the category] ->
profile and select illume-shr)

br