Pisi won't synchronize.

Lieven Van Poeck lieven.van.poeck at gmail.com
Wed May 5 08:23:02 CEST 2010

Hello,

I installed Dates today on my Freerunner with SHR unstable and wanted to
synchronize Dates with my Google Calendar.
I used the example conf  (put it in /home/root/.pisi/conf )but Pisi doesn't
start synchronizing.

This is the output when I start pisigui in a terminal window:

root at om-gta02 ~ # pisigui
Configuring
Starting synchronization
My configuration is:
    Mode is 0 - calendar
    In case of conflicts I use the following strategy: Skip
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/bin/pisigui", line 296, in startSync
    config,  configfolder = pisi.readConfiguration()
  File "/opt/pisi/pisi.py", line 57, in readConfiguration
    pisiprogress.getCallback().
verbose("Reading configfile: %s" %(configfile) )
NameError: global name 'configfile' is not defined

Thanks in advance for your help.