latest SHR unstable: neo theme not working well, can't close apps anymore, qwo keyboard breaks starter

Jan Girlich vollkorn at cryptobitch.de
Wed May 5 12:16:25 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 05.05.2010, 08:36 +0200 schrieb Laszlo KREKACS:
> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Lars Hennig <neo at el-hennig.de> wrote:
> > I am really looking forward to the upgrade of neo theme to illume2 ;-)
>
> And how you close an application in illume2?;-)
> For me the top shelf does not slide down anymore (dunno, what should
> be the method
> to close the applications)

That's the same problem I tried to describe in my original post as well.
I can't close any app anymore. Like the messages app. Open it once, not
able to close, open something else so messages moves away from your
current screen, then you don't have any means of switching to the
currently running messages app anymore and can't open a new one because
you can't start the app twice. Stuck. ssh into the phone/reboot.

Cheers
Jan