Pisi, googleCalendar, and pimlicodates

undrwater undrwater at verizon.net
Tue May 11 19:08:30 CEST 2010

I've used pisi in the past and it has worked well to sync my google calendar
with pimlico dates.  Then pisi broke, then was fixed again, then broke...

This latest iteration is wiping my google calendar though.  Dates starts
empty, and my google calendar is full.  I run:

pisi googleCalendar pimlicodates

Once the process reaches 100%, the google calendar is empty...I have no more
appointments!

I"m not sure why pisi is cleaning the calendar, unless it thinks that Dates
should be the source?  I've tried the conflict options, but of course, there
are no conflicts.  I've also tried:

pisi pimlicodates googleCalendar

with the same results.

Another thing (though this may be a dates problem): A couple of entries have
made it from google to dates, but the time is wrong.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Russell Dwiggins