QtMoko v22

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:43:09 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I started using v22 as my default phone a couple days ago, and for the most
part it has been very stable and worked great.
However, I've noticed that the contact name resolution (for incoming calls)
doesn't work.
If I initiate the call it works fine, but whenever I have something
incoming, I have no idea who it is from.

Strangely enough, it works fine on incoming sms though.

Is there something similar to SHR's phoneutils.conf file that I should be
editing?

Thanks,
-Dan Staley