andy-tracking and gdrm-2.6.32

Thomas White taw at bitwiz.org.uk
Mon May 17 23:40:12 CEST 2010

On Mon, 17 May 2010 20:24:14 +0200
mobi phil <mobi at mobiphil.com> wrote:

> maybe then merging gdrm stuff from gdrm branch from git.openmoko.org
> and rest from gdrm-for-merging?
>
> or what would be the best to merge to have both stable 2.6.32 and
> drm/kms?

It's nothing to do with merging, I just made a new branch, cleaned up
and more suitable for merging back to the main OM branch, and in the
process I introduced a bug which I haven't fixed yet.

Not quite sure what you meant by merging bits of the "old" and "new"
gdrm branches, but that certainly won't magically make the problem go
away.  The best merge to do if you want everything vaguely stable would
be to merge gdrm-2.6.32 into om-2.6.32.  The merge may or may not be
easy.. (that's why gdrm-for-merging exists in the first place).

Tom

--
Thomas White <taw at bitwiz.org.uk>