ringtone volume, intone boost, no alsa files

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:23:45 CEST 2010

Le 20/05/2010 10:17, Al Johnson a écrit :
> On Thursday 20 May 2010, Xavier Cremaschi wrote:
>> BTW I cannot find any .alsa files on my SHR-U (updated a few days ago)
>
> They used to be .state files, but lost that extension when the format changed
> and the files were moved. I don't think they've ever been .alsa though.
My bad, .state of course.

Due to
> upgrades, changing locations and a change of name for the package containing
> the files I've ended up with them in more than one place, and i'm not sure
> what the correct one is at the moment. This should find it for you though.
>
> find / -name stereoout

Indeed.

/etc/freesmartphone/conf/openmoko_gta/alsa-2.6.29/stereoout
/etc/freesmartphone/conf/openmoko_gta/alsa-2.6.31/stereoout
/etc/freesmartphone/conf/htc_qualcomm_dream/alsa-default/stereoout

I presume the first one is the good one, because it's not a HTC and
kernel is 2.6.29

Thanks!