8 Gigabyte Sandisk MicroSDHC Incompatibility

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri May 21 08:14:36 CEST 2010

On Friday 21 May 2010 03:06:43 Vencabot Teppoo wrote:

> My bootloader is the most recent version of Qi, and the system that I have
> in NAND is the most recent version of QtMoko.

Which version exactly is it? I am mainly interested if it's 2.6.29 or 2.6.32
(you can find out with "uname -r" command).

You could experiment with flashing v22 (which is 2.6.29) and v23 (which is
2.6.32).

Btw QtMoko sets sd_max_clk by default in /etc/init.d/qpe.sh script.

Otherwise i suppose you already know this [1] wiki page.

Regards

Radek

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Supported_microSD_cards
[2]