8 Gigabyte Sandisk MicroSDHC Incompatibility

Alex Samorukov ml at os2.kiev.ua
Fri May 21 08:50:30 CEST 2010

Radek Polak wrote:

> Btw QtMoko sets sd_max_clk by default in /etc/init.d/qpe.sh script.

IMHO its not very good idea. My card (Kingston 8GB SHDC) works bad with
this value, and it was not very easy for me to find why its changing on
every restart :) I think that anyone who need this able to change value
in sysctl, or kernel boot strint, or init.d.

Also i found that if i`m changing value in shell (after boot) then it
affects only after suspend/resume cycle. Thats another reason why i
decided to keep it in kernel boot args.