8 Gigabyte Sandisk MicroSDHC Incompatibility

Vencabot Teppoo vencabot_teppoo at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 09:06:27 CEST 2010

This solution worked for me. I'm genuinely surprised, but I doubled the max click as suggested in this post and I made the EXT3 fs as usual, but, when I checked it, it was clean. I mounted it, saved a file on it, unmounted it, remounted it, and the file was still there.

It's my understanding that increasing max click will drain the battery faster and may increase "wear" on the stick (I don't recall where I read that), but it's a relief to have it working, and I'm really glad that I asked here. :D

Thank you, and perhaps I should make a note about this on the SD compatibility page.

-David