8 Gigabyte Sandisk MicroSDHC Incompatibility

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 14:01:34 CEST 2010

Just a semi-ot:
I've recently bought a card for my fr which is not exactly listed on the
wiki, so i think it's another sub-type. It should be similar to the card
of the thread:
SanDisk microsdhc 8GB (real 7,6)class 2 - serial: SDSDQ-8192-P36M
On the wiki there are others with similar serial.
I've partitioned and formatted it by putting it in my mp3 reader (also
SanDisk), built 1 fat partition for android and 3 ext. Put back in fr it
is working without problems, even I have to say that my fr is seldom in
suspend mode...
So I wonder, are those general compatibility issues related to
class/speed? Considering my card and the one of Vencabot Teppoo, same
brand, same capacity (apparently at least), maybe just a class different,
I don't understand why mine is working out of the box and his isn't...

urodelo