[ANNOUNCE] eStarDict

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 14:35:04 CEST 2010

Hello.
Does anybody know about an eng-pinyin / pinyin-eng dictionary available
for estardict?
I've found a dictionary program for windows many years ago, with
pinyin-eng and eng-pinyin. It's open source, but i didn't find any way to
convert the word files into a standard format to make it availabel for
stardict/estardict.

urodelo

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:32:19 +0100, Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu.z at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Vaudano Luca wrote:
>> Hi!
>> You got an error because this is a bazaar, not a svn repository,
>> repository.
>> By the way, all the instructions are here:
>> http://www.vaudano.eu/wiki/en/estardictInstallation#Development_in_Ubuntu_Karmic
>> I tried eStarDict with chinese charset and it works fine.
>> If you need help for making it works on the Ben NanoNote, please ask me.
>> If you success please post some screenshots :)
> Thanks Vaudano
> I am work on port StarDict to NanoNote. the StarDict work fine in
> NanoNote.
> if I have time maybe try to port the eStarDict to NanoNote. will let you
> know then.
> :-)
>

>> Regards
>> Luca

Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/