Openmoko Beagle Hybrid

Martijn van Dongen marvad.one at gmail.com
Sun May 23 15:12:00 CEST 2010

Nikolaus,

I agree you should first play with something that is available.

The information I got is from eurocircuit.com,
The price is based on 4 layer 150 * 60 mm; just a wild guess of the size and
layers based on standard technology, but giving an indication.
More about the possibilities can be read in
http://www.eurocircuits.com/images/stories/ec09/ec-services-leaflet-uk-english-4-2010-v2.pdf.
I did not check any guidelines and requirements, so hard to say what suits.
If somebody could provide more detailed information or point in a direction,
a more serious price could be obtained.

Regards,
Martijn