QtMoko v22

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:03:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 6:51 PM, arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:

> if it happens with both an ubuntu box and macos x, it's most likely caused
> by the fr.
> nevertheless, on ubuntu you may try to set
>
> udevadm control --log-priority=debug
>
> and watch the log for more information.

I might try this later.

> another idea that occurs to me: is the interface always correctly shut
> down?

I think so (but I just disconnect the FR when I'm done, like I always have
done it).

> what does
>
> ifconfig -a

It says that there are network interfaces eth0, wlan0, wmaster0, pan0 and
lo0 (wired, wireless and bluetooth, pus local) and now eth18 (usb to my FR).

is there something in
> /etc/network/interfaces

I think it is okay:
 tingo at kg-home:~$ more /etc/network/interfaces
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

--
Regards,